Social Icons

Monday 30 July 2012

"Mimi ni Binti wa Miaka 25, nina Boyfriend wangu, tunafanya mapenzi kila wakati lakini hajui ya kuwa nimeathirika na Ugonjwa wa Ukimwi" Je nifanyaje ili aujue ukweli, Naombeni msome kisa hiki kisha mnipe ushauri



I am 25 years old and am a working lady.

I'm very beautiful and attractive too, however I am H.I.V positive and no one else knows about this except me and my doctor.

I must admit that I have been engaging in risky sexual behaviors in the previous years but am now very focused about my future.

I have a boyfriend whom we love each other so much. Whenever we want to have sex, I usuallyinsist for a protection because I don’t want to infect him with the virus.

He is not aware about my status because he trusts me so much.

I know he is H.I.V negative because I saw his recent medical history but the problem is that he thinks that I don’t love him simply because I deny him sex whenever he has no protection.

He sometimes gets angered by that and becomes very violent.

I wanted to tell him about my condition but I fear being dumped.

On the other hand, I don’t see how this relationship is going to work without me telling him about this situation.

What should I do?

Pliz advice me.

Sincerely,
Confused lady.

No comments: