Social Icons

Tuesday 24 July 2012

"Mimi ni mwalimu wa miaka 26, nina mpenda mwanafunzi nae mfundisha wa miaka 13 je nifanyeje?" naombeni ushauri mkisha soma kisa changu

I am a 26 year old I am in love with one of my pupils aged 13 years, this girl is reserved and well behaved, she is very beautiful, she is so intelligent and obedient in everything, well structured and manned.

Please, people I am ready to wait for this girl to complete her tertiary education even if she goes to University, I am ready to wait for her, I am very much single at the moment and I have kept my virginity up to this age.

I don’t want to lose this girl, I am ready to contribute to her education financially. I don’t have any intentions to sleep with her or do anything that can disturb her from concentrating on her education. I have not told her anything at the moment because I am determined to ensure that I don’t disturb her.

Can I go ahead and talk to her parents so that they can keep the girl for me, all I need is assurance from her parents.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bro let it go,thts a child malesta find one of yur size and you will find love wth her. Thnx