Social Icons

Monday 23 July 2012

NI KISA CHA UKWELI:"Nipo Gizani sana, Nimetoa Mimba tatu kwa sababu ya mapenzi" Naombeni msome kisa hiki kisha mnipe ushauri.

“My name is Sandra and this is my story. I was raped when I was 14 and it affected me so much that throughout my secondary education I never had any male friends and talking to a boy then was a problem. It continued till I finished my secondary school and luckily for me I gained admission into university and there my problem continued again.
After 5yrs of my encounter, I fell in love with this guy in the same school with me same level but different faculty, at first it was so beautiful loving him but at some point it went sour because he started beating me whenever he is angry and at most times will force himself on me after beatings.
I would cry and say I will never forgive him and at most times I will call it quits but when he asks for forgiveness I will stupidly forgive him, most times I wondered if I was under a charm or what?. That’s not where it stopped, I became pregnant, I told him and he said he is not ready to be a father that I should abort it which I agreed.
I aborted it and it affected me academically cause I did it after my 1st semester yr 2 exams, I cried and asked God to forgive and told him that I don’t want the relationship again and he pleaded with me that infact no more sex I agreed and believed in him but it was all a lie cause right now I’ve done the 3rd abortion and yet still in love with him even after my pastor told me that I don’t have a future with him and that he will destroy me and my future and leave me for another girl.
Please I need help because I am running mad; this whole thing is affecting me badly both academically and emotionally.
“What should I do? Because some part of me still wants to be with this guy but life and future is a stake – ”
Sandra.

No comments: