Social Icons

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Swali! Akina dada je unaweza ku DATE na Mwanaume ambaye umemzidi Kipato? Soma hapa upate majibu


That is a million dollar question. For some, the answer is as simple and straight forward as ABC. The question is specifically targeted at women but men can also answer the question, “Would you date a woman who earns far more than you?”

Anyways, Chilli, a member of the defunct multi-platinum selling and award winning girl band TLC, was asked the same question on a TV show recently and here’s what she said:

“I’m very picky, I guess you want to call it that. Here’s my issue with ‘dating down’ – it sounds bad, it makes us seem shallow – the problem with dating down I think that for a female, no matter how much money you make or not, every woman wants to feel like a princess, you know. I don’t look for a guy to pay my bills, I can pay my own bills. 

I can do a lot of things for myself. Thank God I’ve been blessed. But I would love to go on a date with a guy and he pays for it or we go on a trip together and – if I have to pay half then I need to go on that trip with my girlfriend, not a dude. I’m just saying.”

What do you make of her response and what would your own response be like?

No comments: