Social Icons

Wednesday 13 February 2013

NAOMBENI MSAADA WA MAWAZO"MIMI NI KIJANA , NIMEWAPA MIMBA AKINA DADA WAWILI WA NJE YA MAHUSIANO YANGU, SASA SIJUI CHA KUMWAMBIA MPENZI WANGU, NIFANYEJE?"

Morning,

I am writing this from Manchester United Kingdom and am in a dilemma, I have impregnated two women at the same time and they have no idea about each other.

I am a Kenyan by origin and came here some years ago, I had a lover in Kenya and when I left I promised to go back to Kenya and marry her.

During my stay here, as a man I got lonely and became hooked to an American woman, she fell pregnant and we have a two year old girl, I could not handle the relationship which was full of trouble from the beginning and I broke up with her.

I started contacting my ex girlfriend from Kenya and made the visit home, we were so happy together and we even went to meet our families. I engaged her and traveled back waiting for her to join me here. 

After a month she informed me she was pregnant and I was so excited that finally I will marry the love of my life. Unfortunately yesterday my baby mama called me and told me that she is also pregnant and fell pregnant before we parted.

I am so confused I have two children coming just weeks apart from each other, how will I take care of them and how will my love take it when I tell her that the other woman is pregnant. I do not want to lose her.

HELP!!

Peter

No comments: