Social Icons

Sunday 28 February 2016

#INCREDIBLETHINGS : #Nature #Lovers Will Totally Love This Line Of Living Jewelry

Nature Lovers Will Totally Love This Line Of Living Jewelry
Ikiwa unataka tengenezewa Blog, Tukiko lolote la Harusi,Msiba, Mahafali, Tamasha, Matangazo auHabari yoyote usisite kututumia kupitia whatsapp 0765056399 au Barua Pepe fredynjeje@live.com. Follow me instagram @fredynjejeblog Twitter @Fredynjeje

Etsy artist Susan McLeary is selling a collection of living jewelry. She’s got rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and more pieces featuring an adornment of succulents. Super pretty stuff. Living jewelry, eh? I guess it’s better than dying jewelry, which is what it would be if it were in my possession. I have whatever the opposite of a green thumb is.
I might be the only person who’s managed to kill a cactus just by looking at it. Then again, that’s less because my lack of green thumb than it is about my laser vision. I didn’t tell you I had laser vision? Oh, well, I do.
living-jewelry-2
living-jewelry-3
living-jewelry-4
living-jewelry-5
living-jewelry-6
living-jewelry-7
living-jewelry-8
living-jewelry-9
living-jewelry-10
living-jewelry-11
living-jewelry-12
 Credit Incredible Things

No comments: