Social Icons

Tuesday 28 August 2012

" Mume wangu yeye hutaka tendo la ndoa pale anapokuwa amelewa tuu!!" Je nifanyeje? Naombeni ushauri baada ya kusoma kisa changu!


Things are no longer the way they used to be and I can't say it is my fault. Even if it is my fault, why can't he just tell me so I can apologize for the sake of our marriage?

Our marriage is less than four years and my husband is already showing signs of someone who's tired of the woman he's living with. Most times he doesn't eat my food. I can't even remember the last time he made love to me as his wife, unless when he's drunk.

I hate having sex with a man that is drunk but unfortunately this is the only time my husband will consider having anything with him. This marriage is about to collapse because he has started beating me each time I refused to have sex with him when he's drunk.

My parents are old and in the village but his own parents do not really like me because I don't come from a wealthy family.... should I give him more time to see if he will change or I should move on with my life and my only child? I don't want to die!

Please help me share my problems with your readers for advice.

No comments: