Social Icons

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Naombeni Ushauri wenu" Je ni sawa mimi kuwa na uhusiano wa kimapenzi na Rafiki mkubwa wa kaka yangu?" Soma kisha utoe ushauri wako


First of all, I have terrible self esteem.

I feel like NO man would ever want to be with me.

I am overweight and I feel ugly.

My brother’s best friend (who is 27) thinks I'm hot and wants to have sex with me.
I am 23 and don't understand what he sees in me AT ALL.

My brother knows he wants me and doesn't seem to care, but him and his other friends think he's being perverted.

I know it sounds whoreish, me having sex with this guy just because I think it is my only chance, but it's true. I have known him for like 3 years (since my brother became friends with him). Even though I know it isn't the best thing, I know he is probably my only chance.

He is a good guy, and he has always been nice to me.

What do I do?

No comments: